Kérastase Education 2015 | Mobile Learning & Sales Enablement
Loft has developed a range of enhancements and features since first launching Kérastase Education Australia in 2012. The benefits extend beyond the academy environment with the ability to engage educators and students in their Salon. It empowers the sales team and provides executive dashboards, business intelligence and analytics in order to measure and monitor across key performance indicators.
Kérastase Education has identified Australia & New Zealand are recognised as a leader within the L’Oréal Group globally for the adoption and use of digital education technology.
Digital outcomes achieved by Kérastase Education
- Recognized as an innovation technology leader within the hair and beauty industry.
- Innovation in the delivery of Kérastase Paris brand, product and education messages for Salon Staff throughout Australia and New Zealand.
- Enabled rapid delivery of content to support new product launches, product details, updated branding and changes to educational content.
- Substantially lowered existing education costs by removing the requirement for graphic design and traditional printing of Student workbooks.
- Reduced environmental impact through tablet based digital delivery.
- Added to the local and global group’s sustainable business model and practices.
- Education delivered to over 5000 students in every state within Australia and New Zealand.
Kerastase Education 2015 enhancements
- Executive Dashboard/Reporting Enabling Drill down data for Academy and In Salon Education
- In Salon Education Application Salon, Location, Time, Attendance, Educator, Student
- Education Workflow Student complete a course, suggest next course
- User Experience Revised Visuals, Navigation, Resources
- Social Media Integration Push Notifications, Social Media Login, Post to social sites
- Multi OS Support For Academy, In Salon and Consumer (tablet and mobile)
Kerastase Digital Education into the future
- Internal Deployment of the Digital Education Application being adopted as best practises within L’Oreal globally
- Advanced Dashboards and Business Analysis
- Enabling the application to meet industry training requirements (RTO / VTO)
- Enabling the Application to support for ‘Content’ Self-Serve functionality
- Enabling the Application to run in Online / Off-line mode
- Extend the attributes of a Course to include Prerequisites.
- Student learning pathways and Course Prerequisites, provide the Student with a notification suggesting the Course.
- Recognise Student prior experience can register their ability (and gain access to to higher order content) they can attempt Assessments.
About Digital Education
The Loft Group has identified the need for a software application upon which an individual can engage with content through self-organised educational models, benefit from proven social collaboration and be encouraged through the sharing of their efforts with industry professional mentors and peer groups. The purpose of this tool is to assemble the large concepts of education and make them more accessible and consumable by the individual.
The Loft vision for the ideal digital classroom is emerging. It meets the needs of the students and the community that surrounds them. It assists in the creation of innovative content design and supports delivery and assessment. It provides opportunity for active learning and collaboration amongst peers and mentors by putting control into the hands of the individual. In short, it’s not a room at all.
About Loft Group
Loft Group is a proudly Australian company, founded in 2007. Loft specialises in identifying customer delight, building innovative and inventive solutions and leveraging solid design process to deliver quality outcomes. Our primary focus is about improving communities by improving communications, connectivity and visibility of information. In doing so, we support research methodologies, professional engagement and human connections to strengthen the context within which these communities operate.
Our process builds a firm understanding of both requirement and expectation, using our expertise to enhance and improve within our target industries and improve and support client domain knowledge and activity. We use a proven technology stack that ensures Loft will be the first mover within any sector, driving the application product road map to achieve rapid development and deployment, global scale and the ability for modular diversification across broader main stream market opportunities.Visit our website…www.loftgroup.com.au