TISS | Total Integrated Software Solution
The Loft Group are pleased to announce NT Beverages Group Master Services Agreement.
TISS with its cloud-based engine offers a highly mobile integrated software solution that provides iterative data processing via the internet. This significantly assists a business or organisation in replacing their traditional business management software and avoids expensive overheads like software installation, dedicated and specific hardware requirements and the cost of a physical team at the client’s location to install it. Our TISS cloud-based software provides a remarkable online solution which doesn’t require installation or extra hardware – all you need with TISS is an internet connection. Most business solutions are centered around one outcome, either as an inventory management system, staff management system or a client management system. However TISS with its complex network of services on a cloud-based environment provides a simple solution that easily manages data. TISS is a modularised system that easily integrates with a range of financial based software solutions, yet TISS integrates not only on the invoicing level like it’s competitors but offers a full integration involving company data such as clients information, product information, staff information and many other critical data outputs.
- Customer Relationship Management
- Staff Management
- Inventory Management
- E-Commerce Solution
- Order Processing & Tracking System
- Logistics & Proof of Delivery Mobile Application
TISS Future Enhancements:
- Asset Management & Plant Maintenance
- Resource Planner & Incident Reporting
- Production Trackers & Monitors
- Upgrade inventory management system to support inventory items required to achieve production control KPI’s and process management standards
- ROI and other business rules based dashboards
- Machine & Software sync functionality
- Production Planning
- Advanced cost calculators to determine cost of goods considering all facets to exports like brokerage, custom duties and freight
- Integrating system with government customs declaration requirements in order to generate documentation necessary to satisfy international freight and customs standards
- Multi-currency support for outbound processing of 3rd party and statutory costs
- TISS open integration to a larger range of 3rd party APIs specific to target business outcomes
- Accounting Functions with ability to export to Xero
About NT Beverages Group
NT Beverages is a proudly Australian owned and operated company producing high quality bottled water and providing wholesale bottled water throughout the Northern Territory and Australia.
Our ISO certified deep spring water and other products including premium Australian made toilet tissue and paper to every state and territory, and specialise in supporting and shipping to independent and local chains, distributors and stores.
For Australian owned bottled water, choose NT Beverages as your dedicated supplier, and enjoy the security that our helpful and friendly team can provide. Find out more at www.ntbeverages.com.au
About Loft Group
Loft Group is a proudly Australian company, founded in 2007. Loft specialises in identifying customer delight, building innovative and inventive solutions and leveraging solid design process to deliver quality outcomes. Our primary focus is about improving communities by improving communications, connectivity and visibility of information. In doing so, we support research methodologies, professional engagement and human connections to strengthen the context within which these communities operate.
Our process builds a firm understanding of both requirement and expectation, using our expertise to enhance and improve within our target industries and improve and support client domain knowledge and activity. We use a proven technology stack that ensures Loft will be the first mover within any sector, driving the application product road map to achieve rapid development and deployment, global scale and the ability for modular diversification across broader main stream market opportunities.Visit our website…www.loftgroup.com.au